GET A QUOTE
Servicing These States
LATEST INSURANCE NEWS
About Com-Co Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Home »
- About Us
Com-Co Insurance was incorporated by its founder, Bud Spalding, in 1965. Com-Co traces its roots to the establishment of the A.C. Thompson Agency in 1927 by Art Thompson. Com-Co merged with the Thompson agency in 1973 to form one of the oldest and largest independent insurance agencies in Chicago’s North Shore.
During more than 80 years in business, we have written all areas of general insurance—business, personal, health and life.
Com-Co Insurance Agency is a firm of proven professionals; caring and conscientious people, the kind of people you can depend on.
Our primary objectives are:
- to be honest and fair in all our dealings,
- to be interested in people and their problems,
- to treat our clients' needs as though they were our own.
We have a commitment to maintain a high standard of excellence in all that we do and to establish a firm relationship of mutual trust and service with each of our clients.
We Are An Independent Insurance Agency
We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment.
We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies, and we place your policy with the company offering the coverage at a competitive price.
To reduce your insurance cost.
To reduce gaps in coverage.
Our professional staff analyzes your insurance requirements first from the viewpoint of RISK MANAGEMENT.
By risk elimination, risk reduction, risk transfer or risk assumption the cost of your package of insurance may be considerably reduced.
Your existing insurance is examined and recommendations and cost comparisons are submitted to you for review.
The Services You Can Expect
- Complete analysis of your insurance needs.
- We design a responsible protection program for you.
- We select the company or companies best suited to your situation.
- We present you with a competitively priced proposal.
- We move quickly to get fair, prompt settlement of your claims.
- We periodically review the adequacy of your insurance program.
- We look for ways to save you money.